The inSIGHT™ Circuit-Lock® Disconnects Series
Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems redefined the benchmark for motor disconnect safety with its inSIGHT™ phase-indicating technology. Six LEDs (3 line side/3 load side) incorporated into the cover provide users critical information to improve both safety and convenience. The LEDs provide insight about the electrical status of the switch within the enclosure prior to removing the cover.
Features and Benefits
Hubbell inSIGHT™ phase indicating disconnect switches are available in non-metallic and stainless steel versions.
- Six highly visible integral phase identification LEDs
- External LEDs provide secondary means of visual confirmation of make/break on all phases
- Cover cannot be removed with switch in the “ON” position
- Certified by NSF for hygiene in Food Processing applications
- Highly visible red handle which meets OSHA LO/TO capabilities
- Available in 30, 60 and 100 amp non-metallic and stainless steel versions, with or without jog switch
- UL witnessed IP69k and UL Type 4X and 12 environmental ratings
- For use with three phase Y configuration only