Hubbell Advantage™ Series Switch Rated IEC Pin & Sleeve Devices
Demanding environments call for a high performance pin and sleeve connections. Hubbell has taken the highest performing plugs, connectors, & receptacles, and made them even better. To develop the Advantage Series we took Hubbell's existing Pin and Sleeve Devices, increased the horsepower ratings, added the switching capabilities of a general purpose branched disconnect, and wrapped it up in a compact design. The Advantage™ Series Switch Rated IEC Pin & Sleeve Devices are available in 30, 60 and 100AMP versions and are approved for both motor and branch circuit disconnects.
Features and Benefits
Highest Performing IEC Pin & Sleeve Connections for the Most Demanding Environments
- Spring-Loaded Disconnect Button: Oversized for easy actuation with gloved hands.
- Superior Grounding Design - The only switch-rated device with a continuous unswitched ground increasing safety.
- Impact Resistant Cover Arm: Compact durable internal swing arm is fully shrouded, protecting it from damage.
- Superior Water Ingress Protection: IP69k & UL Type 4X,12
- Power Indicating LED Lights: Provides visual verification of power when connected.
- Ergonomic Design: Hubbell puts the Advantage™ into the palm of your hands with the easy-to-use leverage grip design from Hubbell.
- Spring-Loaded Cover: Spring-loaded to the open position, reminding users that the cover must be secured to ensure maximum ingress protection.