By Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems
15A Tri-Power Pop Up Counter Receptacle, Surface Mount, Aluminum & Color Kit
Hubbell Countertop Receptacles are the first pop-up Hubbell Pop-Up receptacles UL listed for countertop applications and permanent installations. Receptacles for countertops provide a power source ideal for kitchen and bath counters and islands. Hubbell is the first to market a countertop receptacle that is UL Listed. It allows compliance with NEC® 406.5(E) [countertops], 406.5(F) [work surfaces], and 406.5(H) [seating areas]. Pop-Up Receptacles are tested and water resistant to a half gallon spill. The receptacles feature Hubbell’s patent pending silicone gaskets and patented cam action tamper-resistant technology. The compact design minimizes space required on the countertop as well as underneath in the cabinet area.
- Spill water tested
- UL Listed for countertop installation.
- Permanent installation ready (suitable for MC cable or non-metallic sheath cable
- Easy installations - simply drop in and tighten.
- Charge multiple devices at the same time
- LED Light indicates power to the ports
- Type A and C USB ports
- Durable: Push-down to pop-up function is rated for a minimum of 10,000 cycles
- Stability: Tower won’t wiggle in enclosure
- Accepts non-metallic sheathed cable and/or metal conduit
- Suitable for 20 Amp circuit, end of line
- Includes 3 replaceable tops in black, white, and grey