Hubbell's EL100 multi-apparatus enclosures are designed and manufactured to provide an aesthetically pleasing and safe means of housing all types of equipment at ground level. The modular design provides versatility and flexibility with a wide range of sizes that are easily ganged together.
- Modular design allows for ease of expansion by ganging units together.
- Body, doors, and louvers are constructed of sturdy 14-gauge steel. Alternate materials are available upon request.
- Front and back doors provide easy access.
- Two-point locking system with padlock hasp and pentahead bolt or three-point latching with padlockable handle and pentahead bolt.
- Tamper-proof louvers are designed for maximum ventilation.
- Captive door holder
- Domed roof for water run-off
- Non-ferrous fastening hardware
- To meet various environmental conditions, the enclosures are also available in: Mild steel with zinc-rich primer, .090” or .125” aluminum, or 14- or 12-gauge stainless steel
|Application||The applications of the EL100 series are virtually unlimited. The enclosures can be used for effective utilization of overhead transformers, a safe means of providing primary metering, low-cost housing of gas regulators, or as space-saving capacitor enclosures.|