Pad-Mount Primary Metering
Trinetics pad-mounted primary metering enclosures are outdoor, weatherproof and supplied fully assembled, ready for installation and connection to the utility system. Primary metering units are available in mild steel, stainless steel, or aluminum to meet the environmental conditions of the jobsite.
- 5kV thru 35kV
- 600Amp bushings / 200A bushing wells or a combination of both.
- Grounded wye is standard however un-grounded and delta also available upon request.
- Radial or loop feed
- Standard with one tap; however multiple taps can be supplied as necessary.
- Transformers of the customer’s choice of manufacturer and ratios
- Meter socket and test switch supplied, installed and wired.
- Enclosures can also be supplied without transformers and meter socket if the customer prefers to supply and install them in the field.
- Custom designs are available to meet specific project / customer needs, consult factory for your requirements.
Trinetics primary metering enclosures are available in mild steel, galvanneal, stainless steel, and aluminum - all of which meet ANSI standards.