1kV - 40kV Multi-Range Voltage Detector w/Underground Adapters
Catalog ID: T4032271
- Helps confirm a line is de-energized prior to performing maintenance
- Reads field intensity for approximate line-to-line voltage
- Capable of distinguishing actual line voltage from static or feedover from an adjacent line
- Must mount on proper length hotstick for the voltage class involved
- Pushbutton to confirm operational condition before and after each use
Test both overhead and underground distribution system. Provide easy, yet reliable means for operator to determine if a line is De-energized, or Carrying less than normal system voltage from any source or induced voltage from an adjacent live circuit, or Energized at full system voltage. Adapt to both overhead lines as well as URD circuits with 200 and 600 Amp loadbreak elbows including those with and without capacitive test point. Interchangeable probes and adapters thread into the MRVD end fitting and the selector switch dials to the voltage range or test point (T.P.) setting appropriate to each application.
|Withstand Voltage||Up to 40kV|
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.